From: $100.00 / month for 12 months
Membership fees can either be billed monthly or in full at the beginning!
Special Teams U Memberships are utilized by athletes at every level from High School to College and even NFL! Memberships allow an athlete to train in their own environment while still receiving the best coaching on a consistent basis! With a Membership athletes will meet with Coach Stelter once a month via Skype or FaceTime to go over mechanics, drills, and corrections. In between lessons Members have the ability to send film to Coach Stelter ANYTIME for evaluation!
When you purchase a membership you get access to exclusive perks and members-only deals. Purchase your membership today to make sure you are getting the most assistance you can with your long snapping.
Choose from 2 month, 4 month, 6 month, or a 12 month option!
Membership Payment Plan Pricing:
2 Month Membership – $150 per month
4 Month Membership – $130 per month
6 Month Membership – $115 per month
12 Month Membership – $100 per month
You can ALSO save $$ by paying up front! Pay Up Front Pricing:
2 Month Membership – $280 Total (Save $20)
4 Month Membership – $480 Total (Save $40)
6 Month Membership – $630 Total (Save $60)
12 Month Membership – $1,100 Total (Save $100)
Read more about the exclusive perks you will receive below!
Special Teams University Memberships
Think of it as a personalized training program on your own schedule (no travel necessary)! Special Teams University memberships are one of the most utilized tools on the market for NFL, NCAA, and high school athletes–and you don’t have to pass through TSA to reap the benefits.
Why Purchase a STU Membership?
It probably goes without saying that Special Teams University members receive an elite coaching experience from their own home: individualized lessons from an experienced, qualified instructor teaching proper snapping techniques in a way that is tough to duplicate in group camps.
What pushes this program to select status is our focus on your ultimate goals: playing college football and in the NFL. Once you become the player you always wanted to be, you are still only half-way there: self-promotion is key. Luckily, we want to show you off just as badly as you want to be discovered (and it’s all included as part of your membership).
Check out the full list of membership benefits:
- 1 – Virtual Lesson / Month ($75 Value Per Month)
- Special Teams University lessons include drills and guidance on techniques, along with individualized feedback and corrections to improve any specific (and, with their help, temporary!) deficiencies in your skill-set.
- Video Evaluation
- Members can submit weekly video to Special Teams University for analysis, and any areas needing improvement will be discussed. Coach Stelter uses Hudl Technique to add voiceover to submitted film and walks members through issues that need correction so that they aren’t an issue the next time you take the field!
- Exposure Document
- Looking at joining a college program? Members can choose up to ten programs on their wish-list and Special Teams University will provide you with the contact information for the coaches you need to get in touch with.
- Player Profile
- Members have a player profile created at Special-Teams-University.com that includes some of their key measurables, achievements, and highlights as well as an individualized comment on their abilities from Coach Stelter. These profiles are an essential tool in showcasing your abilities to college and professional coaches to help you get to the next level. (Check out the Profiles link of Special-Teams-University.com for some examples!)
- Members Only Showcase Videos
- Special Teams University creates professional, showcase films for members that are frequently posted to our social media platforms. Our social media is very much on the radar of professional and college coaches, making this another great opportunity for exposure!
- Wilson Discount
- With all of your practicing (and constant improvements) it comes to reason that your gear may start to wear out. Which is why it’s fortunate that each member also receives an exclusive 25% discount on all Wilson Football products.
- Discounted Private Lessons
- OK, so you don’t have to leave your home to receive our elite instructional guidance. But just the same, maybe at some point you will decide that it would be beneficial to have an in-person lesson too. Members always receive an exclusive discount off any private lessons.
College Seniors and Free Agents ALSO get:
- Intro to NFL Blocking
- Long snapping is a very competitive position, and there are often only subtle differences in blocking technique between snappers on NFL rosters and snappers with day jobs. Unfortunately, the styles and techniques taught in the pros are frequently different than what is, and what is not taught in college. Fortunately for Special Teams University members, we teach these NFL techniques ahead of your pro day, so you’ll have a leg up on your competition!
- Agent Acquisition
- Coach Stelter has connections with NFL Agents and experience in the NFL agent selection process and will help you find the representation that is right for you when the time comes.
- Exposure to College Senior Bowl Games
- Special Teams University has helped place long snappers in almost every senior game and will do the same for you!
- Exposure to NFL teams
- Coach Stelter has built a network with NFL teams to the point where they reach out to him every year for his list of snappers. Seems like a good list to be on!
- Assistance Navigating the NFL journey
- Coach Stelter started his long-snapping career at the Division III level and overturned many stones on his way to earning legitimate NFL opportunities. With that experience, he will help you find the easiest path in your own journey.
- Event Guidance
- Using his personal experience as a player and a coach, Coach Stelter is schooled in recommending events to attend that will lead you to the greatest exposure!
How do Virtual Lessons Work?
Every month, members will send film to Coach Stelter. He will review the film, and a time will be scheduled to meet via FaceTime or Skype. This call can be done at home, or from the couch–anywhere really!–as long as the reception is good and the athlete can take notes.
During this call, Coach Stelter will go over technique flaws, corrections, and drills to perform in order to improve going forward. Additionally, demonstrations, videos, and explanations will be provided for every detail discussed. It’s the athlete’s job to take what is learned and implement it into their routine. If there are any issues, members can send film at any time to get feedback. With each lesson and film session, steady improvement should follow!
What can I expect?
Every year Special Teams University helps 20+ long snappers gain NFL and CFL opportunities and places over high school athletes onto college football teams nationally. This is all done though 1 on 1 sessions and not through large, cattle-call events. Coach Stelter promises that with his teaching along with your drive and willingness to learn, YOU WILL see the #RESULTS.
“I started working with coach Stelter this past summer in Austin with the private lessons and it was the best decision I have made for my career. After the private lessons, shortly after I purchased the 4-month membership for the upcoming season. I was in competition for the starting spot and with the help of coach Stelter I won the spot and started the whole season. It did not just stop there though we were in contact every week, he is always quick to reply and interested in how you’re doing. We continued to work throughout the season and I improved and became more confident in my abilities each game. I recommend this service to anyone that wants to bring their snapping to the next level and have a coach that genuinely cares about your performance other than just being a number at some other camp. I will also be continuing to work with coach Stelter to continue perfecting my craft!” – Zach Roberts, Lamar U to Georgia Tech
“I went to several camps from January to July 2017 and felt like I improved as a snapper, until I spent two days with Coach Stelter. I went in thinking I was throwing that at 35mph with decent accuracy, and also used a “release point” to finish with a lot of physical effort in my snaps. Now, I snap with less effort and average around 38 mph with excellent accuracy. I saw more improvement in two days with Special Teams U than I did over a 7-month stretch with 5 different camps/coaches. I’ve totally transformed in all aspects of my long snapping during my time with Special Teams U! Real results happy with Coach Stelter.” – Trent Gow, Tarleton State/Dallas Cowboys
“With spring practice (OTAs, mini camps) now finished in my 3rd year. I want to take the time to send a huge appreciation to my man Kyle Stelter founder and owner of Special Teams University. Those who may not know, I had never snapped a ball in a football game, up till last off season, since 10th grade in high school. Last off-season I made a conscious effort to improve my snapping, but I was still focused on playing my natural linebacker/core special team positions. Through all of the struggles of last off-season and the hard work I became the full time snapper. Last season was my first doing so and with the help of Vinatieri and Sanchez we became a solid unit. Good enough will never be good enough, when better is required. With Special Teams U and Kyle Stelter…. through 4 virtual sessions…from here in Indianapolis, I was coached to tweak my grip, balance, core activation to make my snap with less effort, my velocity increased dramatically, and my locations and accuracy drastically improved with it. So thank you to Special Teams U for the coaching! Cant wait to see where this season is going to take us!”
– Luke Rhodes, William and Mary / Indianapolis Colts
“After my stint with the Oakland Raiders, I ordered a Virtual Lesson and learned a ton from Coach Stelter. I learned a better grip for myself and learned how to follow through far more efficiently. I went from being a near one-handed snapper to snapping with both hands with far better control, speed, and consistency. This was all within a few Virtual Lessons. I knew this wasn’t enough though; I had to get with Coach Stelter to see what his training was really about. So I flew into Eau Claire Wisconsin and worked with Coach Stelter for two days. Let me tell you, in those two days I understood why so many were going to him for snapping lessons. In those two days we really hammered away at my technique and really emphasized snapping more efficiently. If you want someone who has made snapping a part of their everyday life talk to Coach Stelter and schedule a Lesson. The man can get all the way down to the physics of ball movement and how placement affects the balls flight and rotation. It was truly a great experience and I came away feeling far more confident. Coach Stelter is definitely someone you want in your corner for snapping advice. Thanks again Coach!” – Anthony Kukwa, Lake Erie College/Chargers
By purchasing this Membership you are stating that you read and agree with the Terms and Conditions listed below:
Terms and Conditions:
I understand that I am entering into a Membership agreement with Special Teams University.
I understand that when purchasing a Membership through Special Teams University I am responsible for contacting Coach Stelter to schedule all lessons and evaluations.
I understand and accept that payment will be automatically charged through PayPal every month, this authorization may not be revoked prior to the expiration date. If a payment is skipped due to insufficient funds or any other reason, the amount will be added to the next billing cycle and claimed when applicable. If financial hardship is realized during the membership, payments can be suspended for the period of 1 month. After the 1 month period is over the billing cycle will continue. If injury occurs to the athlete during the Membership, billing will continue, but the Membership will be paused until the athlete is healthy again.
I understand that if payment is cancelled at any time that Special Teams University will collect the amount of the Membership in full within a period of 2 months.
I understand that during a virtual lesson I am responsible for taking notes and ensuring I completely understand what is being asked of me.
I understand that in order to have showcase film made by Coach Stelter for me I need to send him showcase style film through email, dropbox, or text which will then be created and posted on Special Teams University social media platforms.
I understand that I may use 1 virtual lesson per month which will be scheduled by me. If I do not schedule one during a specific month of my membership, that virtual lesson will be waived and not available to transfer to another month.
I understand that in order to get assistance with exposure it is my responsibility to keep my exposure document up to date. If I make changes to it, it is also my responsibility to contact Coach Stelter and let him know.
I understand that I may send Coach Stelter video for evaluation within reason (1-2 times per week).
2 Month Payment Plan, 4 Month Payment Plan, 6 Month Payment Plan, 12 Month Payment Plan, 2 Month Pay in Full, 4 Month Pay in Full, 6 Month Pay in Full, 12 Month Pay in Full